Should you finance or lease an Infiniti?
You can finance or lease an Infiniti. The option you pick will depend on your near-future goals. If you plan on travelling or moving in a few years, leasing may be a better option. If you want to own an Infiniti for a while, then look at financing.
Infiniti South Edmonton's finance experts can go through the pros and cons of financing and leasing, and help you make the right choice for your lifestyle.
Pros of buying
- You own your Infiniti
- Drive for as many kilometers you want, each and every year
- When you're loan's paid off, you’re free of payments and you get to build equity in your vehicle
- Freedom to add accessories, such radiant grill emblem, spoiler, or bike rack
Cons of buying
- Overtime, your Infiniti may depreciate in value
- Pay for repairs when the warranty expires
- Repair costs can be high as the car ages
- When it’s time to get a new car, it’s up to you to sell or trade in your Infiniti
Pros of leasing
- Lower monthly payments may be less than financing
- Every two or three years you get to drive a new Infiniti and experience the latest features
- You won’t have a car to sell if you are planning on moving or travelling at the end of a lease
- No worries about having a vehicle that depreciates over time.
Cons of leasing
- It's your role to keep your leased Infiniti maintained and in good condition to avoid extra changes when the lease ends
- There's a limit on the annual number of kilometers you can cover
- Monthly payments never end if you always lease
A few of the things influence the cost of leasing an Infiniti, including:
- Lease charges
- The value of the vehicle
- Any down payment you make
- Interest rates
- Taxes and fees
- The anticipated depreciation of the vehicle
Both financing and leasing have their benefits. Whatever option you choose, our professional finance managers will go through all the details and answer any questions regarding warranties and other financing options to protect your investment. We look forward to meeting with you soon to discuss your needs and options!